We offer extraordinary woods and holistic design services that make sustainability a smart choice, for any project.
Tri-Lox was founded in 2009 by three longtime friends. We believe that a comprehensive approach to design yields greater impact and fosters environmental integrity. Our Brooklyn-based practice combines a design studio, custom fabrication shop, and wood mill within a single facility, to deliver complete design services from project inspiration though installation.
Green Company Operations
- Highly water efficient
- Well-developed, environmentally responsible waste management system
Green Product Features
- Contains alternatives to highly toxic or ozone depleting substances
- Nontoxic and low VOC emitting inks/dyes/bleaching processes
- Contains significant amount of recycled content
- Contains certified organic or sustainably harvested material / ingredients
- Packaging contains significant amount of recycled content
- Designed for disassembly, recycling, or is biodegradable
- Certified by a recognized environmental organization or eco-label system