Open daily 10/11- 10/17 from 11am – 8pm at 323 Canal Street
At the center of Made in NYC Week is the first-ever Made in NYC Pop-Up, a brick and mortar storefront and event space showcasing original products made by some of New York City’s most innovative manufacturers. Get a behind-the-scenes look at New York City’s manufacturing sector and the spirit of creativity that animates it with a rotating series of free tastings, demos and open panel discussions.
You can purchase freshly brewed coffee by Haitian Roasters, Cantave de Saint-Marc until 4:00PM and join us for Happy Hour from 4:00PM-6:00PMwith free beer samples from The Bronx Brewery. Sip on free refreshing beverages from Temple Beverages & Brooklyn Food & Beverage.
Shop Made in NYC Members:
- treestar* A feel-good soap and candle company on a mission to spread love, not germs. Each purchase helps a tree grow.
- LexyPexy Eco Chic Luxury Baby Teethers & Toys. Non-toxic, non-allergenic, naturally antibacterial, and non-splintering.
- About A Cloud Stationery & Gifts Every card tells a story. Latinx nostalgia with a modern twist.
- Bright & Blue Designs Stationery with hand-painted illustrations to uplift the soul
- Milene Jardine Chocolatier Live by Love. Each flavor is made with high-quality, healing ingredients from cultures experienced throughout the world.
- Raaka Chocolate Unroasted Dark Chocolate made from scratch with transparently traded single-origin cacao beans.
- r + d Kitschy, funny, and tongue-in-cheek designs enabled by 3D printing.
- Sweet Vegan Vegan truffles always free from dairy, nuts, soy, gluten and white sugar.
- Quickbrownfox Quirky letterpress greeting cards designed + printed by hand.
- SSY Designs Luxury Accessories Designed for and by the modern woman. SSY makes you look good with their iconic bags, clutches, small leather goods, and trademarked Shoe Jewelz and Laceeys. SSY Designs, creates their products by hand in New York City to guarantee quality and sustainability. View their collection at ssydesigns.com and @ssy_designs on social media.
- Cantina Royal Hot Sauce Cult-followed, bold, Mexican-inspired hot sauces from Chef Julio MM and Diana Beshara of Cantina Royal Restaurant.
- Vespertine NYC Reflective Eco-Fashion for free-spirited Eco-Warriors, supercharge ur sustainable lifestyle. Be seen and be the light.
- Spiff for Men is a luxury men’s grooming salon club, with two operating locations in Manhattan and specialty apothecary line.
- Michele Benjamin Nature-inspired jewelry inspired by cultural institutions and advocacy such as women’s empowerment, animal conservation, sustainability and educating youth. Made in NY Fashion Member.
- Alex Woo Original premium fine jewelry sculpture charms, inspired by your most meaningful moments. Made in NY Fashion Member.
- Noorism Creative Reuse, Elevated Design + Repurposed Materials. Noorism donates $5 to Charity: Water for every item purchased.
- Automic Gold Radically Wearable Pure Gold. Fine jewelry handmade in the heart of NYC from reclaimed materials. Made in NY Fashion Member.
- Fleur’d Pins Handcrafted Lapel Flowers, the Timeless Symbol of the Well-Dressed.
323 Canal Street, New York, NY, USA