Salvage Cloth Studio is a Brooklyn-based clothing brand with a focus on eco-friendly and sustainable production.
As a consumer and a designer, I create using a full clarity guide for every style I produce. I strongly feel that honestly is the only way to re-educate clients on making better decisions when supporting brands.
These are just a few of our efforts that goes into our eco friendly collection
* All styles are made from recovered fabric to help support sustainability and use up what is already on been produced
* Made locally in NYC & supports the sewers and small business of the garment district
* Small batch production, we offer limited collections each season from the fabrics that we reclaim
* All fabric scraps from our product are recycled using FABSCRAB, non of the production of this brand ends up the the landfills
* Salvage Cloth works mostly with plant based fabrics and natural notions to cut back on the consumption of plastics and synthetics
Get in Touch!